Information Security Policy Statement
Interneuron will pro-actively manage our information security relating to the design, development, implementation and support of our open source software as a medical device. We will ensure our staff have the training and technology they need:
- To ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our information asset
- To identify and manage process risk
- To improve the information security awareness among our employees, business partners and customers
- To establish, operate and continuously improve our Information Security Management System in accordance with ISO27001
- To comply with all information security laws, regulations and contracts
- To monitor information security incidents and limit their impact on our customers, business partners and our organisation.
We do this in order to achieve our vision of building and providing the technology to support the health + care record for every citizen in every country.